Burnout

Does anyone know any good strategies to reduce the effects of burnout?

I have recently bought a couple of fidget cubes and a fidget pen (due to work need to look somewhat professional) and that has helped slightly, but it's still causing me some annoyance and effecting my work.

Parents
  • I suffered a burn out in 2020(dad died, mum into care home, Covid, lockdowsns etc) and I am still recovering. I have little self confidence, struggling with changing jobs and just want to retire at 52! I don't think I will ever truely recover from the burnoutas my life will never be the same. What caused your burnout, is it soemthing still ongoing?

• I suffered a burn out in 2020(dad died, mum into care home, Covid, lockdowsns etc) and I am still recovering. I have little self confidence, struggling with changing jobs and just want to retire at 52! I don't think I will ever truely recover from the burnoutas my life will never be the same. What caused your burnout, is it soemthing still ongoing?

Children
  • If your experiencing burnout continuous for two years without a break in between you could have Chronic fatigue syndrome which is believed to be caused by prolonged burnout, antibiotics, stress, viral infection and even auto immune disease.

you might need to take B12, iron, magnesium, omega 3, vitamin D and riboflavin. Many people on the spectrum with or without poor eating habits seem to be low on these vitimins and minerals. 

if your experience frequent headaches you might want to B12, riboflavin and omega 3.