Burnout

Does anyone know any good strategies to reduce the effects of burnout?

I have recently bought a couple of fidget cubes and a fidget pen (due to work need to look somewhat professional) and that has helped slightly, but it's still causing me some annoyance and effecting my work.

Parents
  • It's good that you are recognising the signs of burnout and taking action before it progresses to a full blown burnout. I am experiencing quite severe burnout at the moment (and have as a consequence been unable to work for over a month now and have completely withdrawn into my bubble), and I now realise that I didn't recognise the signs and therefore couldn't do anything about it before I reached utter collapse (thinking back I really have no clue how I was still functioning on the surface... it seems impossible). I also had no idea that I might be autistic and that burnout was a risk. 

I hope you figure out a way to make work more manageable and to get some more downtime! I haven't figured out myself yet how to prevent burnout so sorry if this response is useless- I guess I just wanted to say that it is great that you are recognising that you are getting burnt-out so that you can put in place measures to protect yourself. 

• It's good that you are recognising the signs of burnout and taking action before it progresses to a full blown burnout. I am experiencing quite severe burnout at the moment (and have as a consequence been unable to work for over a month now and have completely withdrawn into my bubble), and I now realise that I didn't recognise the signs and therefore couldn't do anything about it before I reached utter collapse (thinking back I really have no clue how I was still functioning on the surface... it seems impossible). I also had no idea that I might be autistic and that burnout was a risk. 

I hope you figure out a way to make work more manageable and to get some more downtime! I haven't figured out myself yet how to prevent burnout so sorry if this response is useless- I guess I just wanted to say that it is great that you are recognising that you are getting burnt-out so that you can put in place measures to protect yourself. 

Children
No Data