new to site.

hi. my name is moe and im 53 years old.i think i may be autistic.from a child i aiways felt something is wrong. i have an eating disorder also,which ive had as long as i can remember.it has recently been diagnosed as ARFID.i havnt a clue about either conditions,and just waiting on therapy.for years ive hidden myself away from people.its only that ive gotten older that the realisation of wanting to understand myself more, so i dont carry on my life like this anymore.theres alot more to my story this is just the part of where things are making sense.i think maybe i need an assessment first off.

Parents
  • You should have been informed of your conditions, and how it can affect you. I’d be inclined to request some information from the person that diagnosed you, and do some research online for further data. My niece also has ARFID and was recently diagnosed.

An assessment, and subsequent diagnosis can be very helpful. It will help you learn more about you, and how you are, though it won’t change much. I am awaiting my own report/diagnosis, and hope this will be before my 49th birthday.

Gather some information to tell your GP while you request a referral for assessment. There’s a ling waiting list, so it’s wise to start as soon as possible.

• You should have been informed of your conditions, and how it can affect you. I’d be inclined to request some information from the person that diagnosed you, and do some research online for further data. My niece also has ARFID and was recently diagnosed.

An assessment, and subsequent diagnosis can be very helpful. It will help you learn more about you, and how you are, though it won’t change much. I am awaiting my own report/diagnosis, and hope this will be before my 49th birthday.

Gather some information to tell your GP while you request a referral for assessment. There’s a ling waiting list, so it’s wise to start as soon as possible.

Children
No Data