Waiting for my assessment

My name is daisy, hii *waves*. I am 33 years old and have always been different, slightly odd so I'm told by those who know me. I've always been sensitive to sounds and especially to light I wear sunglasses a lot of the time because of the brightness. Being around people makes me uncomfortable, always has even being around my family makes me feel like this. I was a social worker up until recently. But I was involved in a case where a young girl had to be detained and taken from her family and her parents called me a hollow emotionless woman with no conscience. I don't normally have much emotion and feeling, well by that I mean it takes a lot for me to show it and I struggle with that but what they said to me hit hard and I'm now jobless. I quit because I felt in a way they were right and I felt bad for their daughter. I was doing my job but having had that I can't do it again. I've always loved animals so am thinking of training and working with them. But I'm afraid now in case I'm no good like I was at being a social worker. I'm on the sick at the moment, my anxiety and depressive state are making it impossible to work and I've had suicidal moments. I was like this in my late teens so I'm gutted to be like this again. But one of my doctors also said I had some traits which could be autism so here I am.