House plants confuse me, Any help from a green thumb?

I and my mum plants die a lot (succulent and Cactus) my mum says my sister house plant dies easy. I am not sure if it is an autistic thing, my mum and sister don't have it. 

All my house plants are dying including the new cheese plant I got and I'm sad about it. It says you need fertiliser but no idea how it all works it looks so confusing when you look it all up.

My brain is going in overload and feels exhausted with it. Does anyone else get confused with this sort of thing?

I wish I did not have learning difficulties and just function a bit more like normal.

Parents
  • you managed to kill a cactus? 

now that actually takes alot of skill, cactus usually are very low maintainance and you literally dont need to do anything to them, my mum had a cactus for years, it never died, she never tended it, never even watered it i think, cactus are bombproof and dont need any help, to kill one really does take skill lol

• you managed to kill a cactus? 

now that actually takes alot of skill, cactus usually are very low maintainance and you literally dont need to do anything to them, my mum had a cactus for years, it never died, she never tended it, never even watered it i think, cactus are bombproof and dont need any help, to kill one really does take skill lol

Children
No Data