Vegetarianism

Hi!

I've tried going vegetarian before but I can't seem to stick to it.

Could anyone link or list benefits? Physical, environmental, etc.

I can't go vegan due to my eating disorder, so vegetarianism is my only option.

Can you recommend good veggie foods too please?

Parents
  • Domestic food animals have been very successful because humans have a use for them. If humans cease to have a use for them, because of vegetarianism/veganism, they are effectively going to become extinct, or at best have relict populations in conservation parks. I think we owe them more than this, so I continue to eat meat, but I pay extra for meat from ethically raised animals that are slaughtered in as humane a way as possible. For example, there are about 77 million bovine animals (domestic cattle) in the European Union, compared to about 4,000 wild bovines (wisent - the European bison).

• I feel like those animals sometimes, domesticated, restricted access to many things, no longer able to survive on my own, (because tthey would not let it happen) if showing anger, treated like a rapid animal and put away

• I feel like those animals sometimes, domesticated, restricted access to many things, no longer able to survive on my own, (because tthey would not let it happen) if showing anger, treated like a rapid animal and put away

Children
No Data