Numerology. How many of you is master numbers?

Anyone?

Parents
  • The people on the autism spectrum who are brilliant with mathematics and numbers are those who think in patterns like myself, even though I struggled in English at school and some other subjects I excelled in maths, I were doing Foundation GCSE Maths before finishing primary school.

• The people on the autism spectrum who are brilliant with mathematics and numbers are those who think in patterns like myself, even though I struggled in English at school and some other subjects I excelled in maths, I were doing Foundation GCSE Maths before finishing primary school.

Children
  • Thanks for this thread!

I love the patterns numbers makes too, yet I am bad at multiplication, dividing and adding subtracting. I can use visual "pie charts" to come with the answer to within a few single digits. I love the number 5 as a prime as it makes such a unique sequence pattern from any other prime, and 7 to a slightly lesser degree. 7 makes me feel uneasy, though, while 5 makes me feel reassured and happy. long numbers have an internal logic that doesn't rely on order and I like to ponder them. I enjoy the patterns numerology makes too. 

• I'm the total opposite.  I'm above average in English/reading and f-all in math after algebra (which I liked).  I have dyscalculia, so the only numbers I like are those divisible by 5.