Does anyone have experience with Hiki Autistic Dating App?

Morning, morning. I stumbled upon a dating app (swipe left etc. until you find someone you're a match with). It's designed for autistic people allegedly. It's called Hiki. Does anyone have any experience of using the app? Can autistic people even have successful relationships!? I'm sceptical, because I'm useless at them. When I joined I immediately thought it was a mistake and as I reply to messages, I can't help but think it's a fool's errand. I'd love to think that there were some success stories... (even for an undatable like me).

Parents
  • Personally instead of an app for autistic people I’d make an app for people who want to meet other people who share their interests. I find it far easier to make connections with others who share my interests so I think most autistic people would to.

• Personally instead of an app for autistic people I’d make an app for people who want to meet other people who share their interests. I find it far easier to make connections with others who share my interests so I think most autistic people would to.

Children