I've just been diagnosed

Hi I've just been diagnosed with Autism and ADHD I'm 22 and I really don't no how to come to terms with the diagnosis. I'm scared what others will think I no its who I am and then the doctors are talking about meds for adhd and there's so much mixed opinions I don't no what to do. I've been suicidal lately and recently diagnosed with bpd aswell so I'm a mess honestly, I have no friends I'm so scared to reach out, did anyone else struggle to accept there diagnosis and how did you overcome it and come to terms

Parents
  • if you have no friends why are you scared what others think? lol

i have no friends, and because of it i have very little care for what others think of me. by default i go by the assumption that everyone thinks very little of me and hates me, because thats how society is, and so i view most people as trash by default myself, and thus i dont care what trash thinks lol

• if you have no friends why are you scared what others think? lol

i have no friends, and because of it i have very little care for what others think of me. by default i go by the assumption that everyone thinks very little of me and hates me, because thats how society is, and so i view most people as trash by default myself, and thus i dont care what trash thinks lol

Children