Hiki App

I thought I should share with you my experience using the Hiki app. I joined a day ago. Immediately I was harassed by a male called David even though I said I wanted to connect with women. Said male would prove difficult later. I tried to be polite. I posted images of my art. Which got some interactions. The first of which elicited a long thread I was not aware of instigated by an anti feminist rant by someone named Tom spewing anti feminist hate. Today I encountered a strange account called ‘Uni’ that would later troll me along with afore mentioned David.  I asked a David to calm down his messages to me as I am trying to deal with my daughter’s birthday who passed away, he said he didn’t realise I had a daughter that died and proceeded to troll me along with ‘Uni’ about the death of my daughter. I am now left feeling throughly traumatised and somewhat suicidal. I spoke with Hiki for a lengthy period and they paused my account and stopped replying to me. I have never been treated like this in my life. This is the worst timing ever. I’m planning grave flowers this weekend for my beautiful Theodora. 

Parents
  • Im so sorry for your loss  of your daughter.    And the experience of using that app and being harrased and further truamatised.  I hope that some more experienced people reply to you im very new . Noticed nobdody had replied at all and wanted to send good wishes to you at this time

• That’s very kind of you - thank you. There’s no protection there; it’s important people know how dangerous it is, especially if you are vulnerable. I really appreciate your supportive words. 

Reply Children
No Data