Public Speaking & Confidence

Hi everyone,

Not my first time posting here, I originally posted on this site back when I was 16 which ended in a swift ban for being under-age. I'm now 20 and figured I might try again.

To keep it short; I'm simply open for any advice for public speaking and general confidence.
Please share your experiences, tips and anything useful!

Thanks,
Jack

Parents
  • I’ve worked in customer facing roles for most of my working life, including 30 years in supermarket retailing - I always aim to try to “keep it classy” as in todays modern world, even before mobile phones, Covid and Zoom calls, having good communication skills has become so important in recent years and not just for job interviews for even the most basic roles - French has been one of my strongest foreign languages so I’ve been toying for a long time with taking a French language course (followed closely by Italian) - during Covid, I had to give a presentation via Zoom to a group of Irish people via Irish community groups across the world and it was nerve wracking, as my grasp of Irish Gaelic is quite limited despite being born in Ireland, so I can only imagine what Kylie Minogue has to go through in the moments before she goes on stage 

• I’ve worked in customer facing roles for most of my working life, including 30 years in supermarket retailing - I always aim to try to “keep it classy” as in todays modern world, even before mobile phones, Covid and Zoom calls, having good communication skills has become so important in recent years and not just for job interviews for even the most basic roles - French has been one of my strongest foreign languages so I’ve been toying for a long time with taking a French language course (followed closely by Italian) - during Covid, I had to give a presentation via Zoom to a group of Irish people via Irish community groups across the world and it was nerve wracking, as my grasp of Irish Gaelic is quite limited despite being born in Ireland, so I can only imagine what Kylie Minogue has to go through in the moments before she goes on stage 

Children
No Data