There is no future in loving an old man

I love a woman who is 26 years old; I am 61 years old.

I would give all I have to quench this fire that burns within my ***--- to douse the flame, even if I must sink into a sea of loneliness; to rip out whatever part of me that first kindled this hopeless and foolish conflagration; to end the gasps of pain with each grieving breath I take; to smother this unwelcome blaze that no torrent can reach.

My love of her grasped me like a mugger who took everything I had, leaving me naked and unsheltered in this wasteland of despair. This scorching love has left dust in my mouth, as my love for her must remain unspoken. This desire happened to me undesired, like a bolt of lightning setting my house on fire. The searing agony of being too old sends waves of pain down my arms and to my finger tips. I am the victim of Cupid, as most old fools are.

I long for the furnace of her kisses--- willing to be branded, claimed and marked. I ache to float upon the wind of her perfect voice, and never again feel the ground under my feet.

Oh, to be young! I would be in Stockholm now, begging her to share with me the light in her eyes, and to see requited love burn within her. For such a priceless gift I would risk everything and anything, even if she were to tell me "No."

Parents
  • I'm sorry you faced this problem. Sometimes we love people who can't be with us. And it is hard. I guess only time can help and heal you. Sometimes meeting another partner helps. Have you thought about looking for someone else? I can check dating sites for senior people like SeniorsToDate. This is a good place for people of your age. Even if you don't find love there, you'll make new friends and meet interesting people. It can help take your mind off sad thoughts.

• I am working on a "booty call" with a friend of mine.I am thinking that will help. :-) I have looked at some of the on-line dating sites, and most of them are outright scams. I will not consider "love" again.

Reply Children
No Data