Courses

Hi there, 

Has anyone found youre a bit left out as an adult with training and courses etc? I can’t face having to do an assessment in person talking for 2 hours presentation type thing, but can’t get funding to do a work course without the assessment meaning a lot of cost to me. Work will only do an apprenticeship. It’s like your now an adult so you don’t qualify for anything. Just seems to be a black hole for this situation, or has anyone found something that helps? 

Parents
  • Adulting can sometimes feel like navigating a maze, especially when it comes to career development. I faced a similar dilemma a while back. Feeling left out and stuck between limited options can be frustrating.But here's a glimmer of hope: I stumbled upon HRDF claimable courses. They provided a pathway for me to upskill and explore new opportunities without the pressure of daunting assessments. These courses allowed me to learn at my own pace, in a way that suited my needs and comfort level.

• Adulting can sometimes feel like navigating a maze, especially when it comes to career development. I faced a similar dilemma a while back. Feeling left out and stuck between limited options can be frustrating.But here's a glimmer of hope: I stumbled upon HRDF claimable courses. They provided a pathway for me to upskill and explore new opportunities without the pressure of daunting assessments. These courses allowed me to learn at my own pace, in a way that suited my needs and comfort level.

Children
No Data