Greenham Common Women.

I've heard a lot of talk this last few years, about the evils of our overlords, but very, very, little in the way of "principles of resistance".

In that vein, I would like to publically salute the Women of Greenham common who endured extreme viscitudes for literally years on end to get a class of foreign theatre nuclear weapons removed from the soil of my country. If any of you have mothers who were a part of that movement, give them a little bit of respect for what they eventually accomplished.

Parents
  • Nuc’s have run themselves out of date. It’s all about cyber war fare and “chemical” attacks. It’s far cheaper to shut down a country from a laptop than mobilising a fully armed force. 

I mean, can you imagine what would happen if a country released a mildly deadly virus across the world just to test what the effects would be if a really deadly one was released! 

• Nuc’s have run themselves out of date. It’s all about cyber war fare and “chemical” attacks. It’s far cheaper to shut down a country from a laptop than mobilising a fully armed force. 

I mean, can you imagine what would happen if a country released a mildly deadly virus across the world just to test what the effects would be if a really deadly one was released! 

Children
  • No, . I can't imagine what that would look like.

• New Nuclear missiles  are being build all the time. 

Deadly Human viruses are being/have been developed as is the vaccines against them but that is top secret. no one will ever admit to that. 

In 2008, according to U.S. Congressional Research Service,,,

China,Cuba,Egypt,Iran,Israel,North Korea,Russia,Syria,Taiwan are considered, with varying degrees of certainty, to have some Biological Warfare capability. 

By 2011, 165 countries had officially joined the BWC( Biological Weapons Convention) and pledged to disavow biological weapons.

on side note

I was trained and practised front line biological warfare and first aid

My first aid kit was plastic bags and sellotape/string. 

with orders to isolate/abandon biological victims in marked & locked rooms/vehicles until we could "process" them.

• It's also not really worth invading somewhere when a simple brown envelope full of cash will get their sleazy politicians eating out of your hand.