London Daytrip and Earplugs

Hi, I'm hoping to find out if other people have benefitted from the noise reducing ear plugs/inserts that fb keeps advertising to me? I have a trip to London coming up with my family and I want to keep as calm as possible and allow my family to get the most from the trip, ideally without me getting overwhelmed (and all that follows!) TIA Grinning

Parents
  • London is a bit 'full on' so be prepared for visual overstimulation too - take some dark glasses with you to turn it all down a bit..

Noise cancelling headphones mainly cut out lower frequencies - below 1kHz - you might want to take a bunch of cheap ordinary earplugs too - just to bring the overall level down if you need it.

Where are you visiting in London?

• London is a bit 'full on' so be prepared for visual overstimulation too - take some dark glasses with you to turn it all down a bit..

Noise cancelling headphones mainly cut out lower frequencies - below 1kHz - you might want to take a bunch of cheap ordinary earplugs too - just to bring the overall level down if you need it.

Where are you visiting in London?

Children
  • We will park in Stanmore and get underground to pre booked restaurant then walk to theatre district for matinee, (my son really wants to go to Japanese restaurant) thankfully my hubby knows he needs to take the reins as I won't be talking to anyone by this point, everyone has decided on their order already to make it less stressful.  Then it'll be underground back to Stanmore and home by 10pm. Have managed it this way before but only with hubby, not 2 teens in tow... but I really want to do this with them and make some good memories.