ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

Is anyone else's sleep really horrible right now?

Parents
  • Another thing that stops me from sleeping is thought. I am retired now but when I was working I would rarely sleep much on Sunday night's rehearsing conversations for the following day, thinking about what tasks I would have, how to walk to the office etc. But even thinking about going for a planned walk, thinking about making a phone call to order my medication, anything! It was certainly better under lockdown because there was no going out, first lockdown not even for a walk. Nothing to anticipate, I slept so much better.

• Another thing that stops me from sleeping is thought. I am retired now but when I was working I would rarely sleep much on Sunday night's rehearsing conversations for the following day, thinking about what tasks I would have, how to walk to the office etc. But even thinking about going for a planned walk, thinking about making a phone call to order my medication, anything! It was certainly better under lockdown because there was no going out, first lockdown not even for a walk. Nothing to anticipate, I slept so much better.

Children
No Data