ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

Is anyone else's sleep really horrible right now?

Parents
  • Before I was diagnosed, i used to tell people that quite possibly the crux of my entire problem in life was that I couldn't sleep properly. Often just a microsecond of 'consciousness outage' would be enough to see me through for a few days - achieved at any cost Disappointed

Daylight has a massive effect - SAD lights really work, I have yet to investigate melatonin supplements.

Blackout blinds, optional duvets (sheet, light, heavy) available all the time really help.

Not giving a damn and getting up at whatever time for half an hour and having tea/milk/chocolate really helps.

• Before I was diagnosed, i used to tell people that quite possibly the crux of my entire problem in life was that I couldn't sleep properly. Often just a microsecond of 'consciousness outage' would be enough to see me through for a few days - achieved at any cost Disappointed

Daylight has a massive effect - SAD lights really work, I have yet to investigate melatonin supplements.

Blackout blinds, optional duvets (sheet, light, heavy) available all the time really help.

Not giving a damn and getting up at whatever time for half an hour and having tea/milk/chocolate really helps.

Children
No Data