ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

Is anyone else's sleep really horrible right now?

Parents
  • Sleep is never as easy as it should be for me. I took the duvet out of the cover and put another duvet cover inside that, it's just about right and has some weight. I would like to try a weighted blanket but I know the other half wouldn't like that. I also put black plastic window film on the windows, have a thick 'mink' bed blanket and two layers of curtain. I cannot sleep it there's any light in the room. Darkness is the most important thing for my sleep, when it gets really hot at night I'll just cover myself with a sheet.

• Sleep is never as easy as it should be for me. I took the duvet out of the cover and put another duvet cover inside that, it's just about right and has some weight. I would like to try a weighted blanket but I know the other half wouldn't like that. I also put black plastic window film on the windows, have a thick 'mink' bed blanket and two layers of curtain. I cannot sleep it there's any light in the room. Darkness is the most important thing for my sleep, when it gets really hot at night I'll just cover myself with a sheet.

Children
  • I sleep exactly the same way! I'm down to just a sheet, I have blackout curtains (computer screens cannot be on in the next room or it'll wake me up later in the night. I am getting sore knees when they are stacked together--but I am SO PICKY about stuff I sleep with. Lots of soft BABY blankets-I don't know how I lived w/o them before.