ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

Is anyone else's sleep really horrible right now?

Parents
  • try sleeping on the floor lol maybe your mattress sucks, the floor is actually very comfortable. mattress isnt needed, all it does is add metal springs and squeaking noises and the metal springs eventually break through the mattress and become uncomfortable anyway.

• try sleeping on the floor lol maybe your mattress sucks, the floor is actually very comfortable. mattress isnt needed, all it does is add metal springs and squeaking noises and the metal springs eventually break through the mattress and become uncomfortable anyway.

Children
  • It's really good memory foam 6-in through/through....no springs. I should switch beds w/husband. We each have our own bed that is side by side, so I can sleep in 'snow angel' position. His is a firmer 8-inch memory foam full. I should try that. Yeah, I cannot stay at my mom's bc the beds are soooo aweful. After 4 nights of no sleep, I was like, that's it! I'm 35, I can't keep doing this to myself. I don't sleep well on vacation or anywhere that isn't my bed, with my pillows etc.

• Tried floor with blankets for about 6/7 yrs-awful sleep! But agree about spring noises and them digging in some beds.