Absolutely Exhausted

Hi everyone 

If anyone can offer advice, help, or an explanation I would be so very grateful. 

I arrive home from work and I'm so completely exhausted that I need a nap. I wake up still feeling totally drained and remain that way until I go to bed. Regardless of how much sleep I have, I will still awake in the morning feeling so unbelievably tired. Feeling that way all day, I get home and need a nap, the cycle continues. I then spend Saturday lethargic, by Sunday evening I'm feeling better, then come Monday it all begins again.

Can anyone help, know what this is about? I honestly don't feel like this is living at all. Does anyone else experience this?

Parents
  • It's hard to tell it could be many things, are you not enjoying your job?

Something personal happening in your life that's burning you out or causing higher than normal anxiety? 

maybe something physical like anaemia? or bad diet?

• Hi O, thank you for replying. I really love my job, it's pretty much all I think about. Everything else in my life is the same, except my diet which has gone from good to bad and then bad, though when it was good I was still so very tired. I've been like this a long time, I just feel it's either getting worse, or I'm becoming more frustrated with feeling this way.

• Maybe it would be worth getting a blood test to check for deficiencies? I can understand that a good diet can be hard to maintain when you're busy, but do you meal prep? When I used to work, I'd meal prep twice a week and put the food in Tupperware boxes so I didn't have to cook every day.

• I've never heard of it, but will look it up, I definitely need help with concentration and motivation. Thank you.

Reply Children
No Data