Absolutely Exhausted

Hi everyone 

If anyone can offer advice, help, or an explanation I would be so very grateful. 

I arrive home from work and I'm so completely exhausted that I need a nap. I wake up still feeling totally drained and remain that way until I go to bed. Regardless of how much sleep I have, I will still awake in the morning feeling so unbelievably tired. Feeling that way all day, I get home and need a nap, the cycle continues. I then spend Saturday lethargic, by Sunday evening I'm feeling better, then come Monday it all begins again.

Can anyone help, know what this is about? I honestly don't feel like this is living at all. Does anyone else experience this?

Parents

• If anyone can offer advice, help, or an explanation I would be so very grateful. 

I arrive home from work and I'm so completely exhausted that I need a nap. I wake up still feeling totally drained and remain that way until I go to bed. Regardless of how much sleep I have, I will still awake in the morning feeling so unbelievably tired. Feeling that way all day, I get home and need a nap, the cycle continues. I then spend Saturday lethargic, by Sunday evening I'm feeling better, then come Monday it all begins again.

Can anyone help, know what this is about? I honestly don't feel like this is living at all. Does anyone else experience this?

It could be toxic overload, involving high cortisol levels due to stress as produces free radicals and ketones, so basically a stress induced hangover that many people on the spectrum suffer from.

So drinking plenty of water (i.e., at least two litres a day), eating a good daily proportion of green vegetables containing glutathione (such as), taking activated charcoal capsules with your main meals (such as), and using detox bath products once or twice a week (such as).

• If anyone can offer advice, help, or an explanation I would be so very grateful. 

It could be toxic overload, involving high cortisol levels due to stress as produces free radicals and ketones, so basically a stress induced hangover that many people on the spectrum suffer from.

So drinking plenty of water (i.e., at least two litres a day), eating a good daily proportion of green vegetables containing glutathione (such as), taking activated charcoal capsules with your main meals (such as), and using detox bath products once or twice a week (such as).

Children