Absolutely Exhausted

Hi everyone 

If anyone can offer advice, help, or an explanation I would be so very grateful. 

I arrive home from work and I'm so completely exhausted that I need a nap. I wake up still feeling totally drained and remain that way until I go to bed. Regardless of how much sleep I have, I will still awake in the morning feeling so unbelievably tired. Feeling that way all day, I get home and need a nap, the cycle continues. I then spend Saturday lethargic, by Sunday evening I'm feeling better, then come Monday it all begins again.

Can anyone help, know what this is about? I honestly don't feel like this is living at all. Does anyone else experience this?

Parents
  • Pikl,

As many people have said, it can be many things. My first piece of advice would be record what's different about your Sundays.

My next piece of advice is don't fight your feelings, the more you fight them the more powerful they become, instead, listen to your feelings.

Science now shows there's approximately 200million neurons in our nervous system that they're describing it like a second brain. Just like your physical senses are telling you things, your feelings and emotions are trying to tell you something. So on Sundays record with more detail how you feel and what's making you feel that way, then compare it to the rest of the week and see if you can see any patterns.

If you spot any patterns, they may pinpoint the cause or at least point you towards the cause. Once you find the cause you'll have a better chance at finding the solution.

• Thank you so much! I've learnt something new and that's always really exciting. I do need to listen to myself and emotions, it's not something I do and that does need to change. Thank you!

Reply Children
No Data