Absolutely Exhausted

Hi everyone 

If anyone can offer advice, help, or an explanation I would be so very grateful. 

I arrive home from work and I'm so completely exhausted that I need a nap. I wake up still feeling totally drained and remain that way until I go to bed. Regardless of how much sleep I have, I will still awake in the morning feeling so unbelievably tired. Feeling that way all day, I get home and need a nap, the cycle continues. I then spend Saturday lethargic, by Sunday evening I'm feeling better, then come Monday it all begins again.

Can anyone help, know what this is about? I honestly don't feel like this is living at all. Does anyone else experience this?

Parents
  • I agree with O. Best see the doctor for some blood tests to rule out anything physical. I can't absorb iron properly so when I went vegan, it absolutely tanked. You may also have low B12. Either of those are easy fixes. Once you get the physical sorted, it's so much easier to focus on the mental stuff.

• I agree with O. Best see the doctor for some blood tests to rule out anything physical. I can't absorb iron properly so when I went vegan, it absolutely tanked. You may also have low B12. Either of those are easy fixes. Once you get the physical sorted, it's so much easier to focus on the mental stuff.

Children