hey, does any one have a favorite song, band or singer,i like pink floyd, Prince , BENEE and more :)

music

Parents
  • I have a really varied music taste. Love of Pink Floyd, Led Zep and Genesis from my dad, but that is serious music and I have to be alone, with headphones and a drink really. Loved 70's disco and 80's pop when at school . By the late 90's I had given up on new music, I hate modern UK chart music, particually anything classed as 'MOBO', my 'MOBO' is Motown, jacksons etc LOL! However about 10 years ago my wife and I found modern US country music. This is nothing like the era of Kenny and Dolly, this is really rock music with real life country lyrics. Check out Luke Combs if you are curious about modern country.

• I have a really varied music taste. Love of Pink Floyd, Led Zep and Genesis from my dad, but that is serious music and I have to be alone, with headphones and a drink really. Loved 70's disco and 80's pop when at school . By the late 90's I had given up on new music, I hate modern UK chart music, particually anything classed as 'MOBO', my 'MOBO' is Motown, jacksons etc LOL! However about 10 years ago my wife and I found modern US country music. This is nothing like the era of Kenny and Dolly, this is really rock music with real life country lyrics. Check out Luke Combs if you are curious about modern country.

Children
No Data