Energy Healing

I'm newly on the NHS waiting list for an adult autism assessment.

Also recently enrolled in a pet therapy course which includes energy healing. I'm struggling with the latter part but don't know if it's me and being new to it or any potential spectrum effects blocking it.

Google is no help as it just returns results for energy healing helping autism.

Can an autistic person successfully train in and use energy healing or am I wasting my time trying?

Parents Reply Children
  • Hey don't worry - these folk have no soul, no meaning whatsoever. Thery have cut out thier soul. They have no magic at all. They are broken autistics who feel shame at being autistic and they try their hardest to be like verone else. Like NTs. NTs have no soul either. They all live in the newtonian worldview with the shadow of death hanging over their every move. 

• For heavens sake. It's like a Political convention here. I asked one question yet you're having a completely different discussion.

Shut the eff up already!

It is considered good conduct on autistic websites where neurologically divergent thinking is guaranteed by default; that you state in the opening post that the topic of discussion is to involve only answers to your question ~ given that the first rule of the National Autistic Society's public website of forums is:

1. Be nice to one another and enjoy chatting with others. We encourage conversation and respectful debate; however, insulting posts or comments making personal jibes will not be tolerated.

With the additional problem of course being that telling people to shut up and leave by way of an enforcing expletive is generally considered to be disrespectful and insulting. 

Have a good one and may it lead to many more.