Energy Healing

I'm newly on the NHS waiting list for an adult autism assessment.

Also recently enrolled in a pet therapy course which includes energy healing. I'm struggling with the latter part but don't know if it's me and being new to it or any potential spectrum effects blocking it.

Google is no help as it just returns results for energy healing helping autism.

Can an autistic person successfully train in and use energy healing or am I wasting my time trying?

Parents

• Can an autistic person successfully train in and use energy healing or am I wasting my time trying?

Autistic people can train in energy healing and even as a result burn themselves out due to professional demand like I did initially ~ big oops!   

One technique that one might try to get a feel for hands on or off healing that is also used by some teachers of the martial art Tai Chi and others likewise ~ involves one creating an energy ball by first firmly pressing one's hands together vertically for several minutes as if paying, and then once your arms and hands start to get lightly achy and trembly ~ gently and slowly as if unsquashing and resquashing a ball part your hands increasingly until they are about six to twelve inches apart, as having pressurised the energy ball to some extent.

This exercise involves using 'pre-loaded' muscle memory and Chi energy, which can involve feeling as if a cool breeze is getting drawn in through the fingers into the developing space between the hands as they are drawn apart.

Here follows is another exercise involving energy ball work from a Tai Chi type:

And another from Qi Gong:

If those may be of any assistance?

• Can an autistic person successfully train in and use energy healing or am I wasting my time trying?

Autistic people can train in energy healing and even as a result burn themselves out due to professional demand like I did initially ~ big oops!   

One technique that one might try to get a feel for hands on or off healing that is also used by some teachers of the martial art Tai Chi and others likewise ~ involves one creating an energy ball by first firmly pressing one's hands together vertically for several minutes as if paying, and then once your arms and hands start to get lightly achy and trembly ~ gently and slowly as if unsquashing and resquashing a ball part your hands increasingly until they are about six to twelve inches apart, as having pressurised the energy ball to some extent.

This exercise involves using 'pre-loaded' muscle memory and Chi energy, which can involve feeling as if a cool breeze is getting drawn in through the fingers into the developing space between the hands as they are drawn apart.

Here follows is another exercise involving energy ball work from a Tai Chi type:

And another from Qi Gong:

If those may be of any assistance?

Children
No Data