Energy Healing

I'm newly on the NHS waiting list for an adult autism assessment.

Also recently enrolled in a pet therapy course which includes energy healing. I'm struggling with the latter part but don't know if it's me and being new to it or any potential spectrum effects blocking it.

Google is no help as it just returns results for energy healing helping autism.

Can an autistic person successfully train in and use energy healing or am I wasting my time trying?

Parents
  • To Pikl

Energy healing done wrong depletes the provider. The modality I'm learning focuses on protecting my own energy and using yin/yang energy from around my body to channel into animals.

Animals cannot lie and I have seen energy healing from an experienced practitioner work on a previous dog I owned. He stood free a few feet away from her with his back flesh twitching and the next morning sat on the back doorstep for ages 'suckling' with an active tongue, both new things. In the weeks after his treatments he was noticeably more comfortable in his body.

Yes, animals do need to accept the energy and it's very easy to see if they are or not. Non verbal communication is many and varied and we just need to watch and listen.

The course includes hands on bodywork, energywork and crystals. It's very focussed, very detailed and there's little need to be physically in the same room as the course provider when we have Zoom calls.

• To Pikl

Energy healing done wrong depletes the provider. The modality I'm learning focuses on protecting my own energy and using yin/yang energy from around my body to channel into animals.

Animals cannot lie and I have seen energy healing from an experienced practitioner work on a previous dog I owned. He stood free a few feet away from her with his back flesh twitching and the next morning sat on the back doorstep for ages 'suckling' with an active tongue, both new things. In the weeks after his treatments he was noticeably more comfortable in his body.

Yes, animals do need to accept the energy and it's very easy to see if they are or not. Non verbal communication is many and varied and we just need to watch and listen.

The course includes hands on bodywork, energywork and crystals. It's very focussed, very detailed and there's little need to be physically in the same room as the course provider when we have Zoom calls.

Children