Energy Healing

I'm newly on the NHS waiting list for an adult autism assessment.

Also recently enrolled in a pet therapy course which includes energy healing. I'm struggling with the latter part but don't know if it's me and being new to it or any potential spectrum effects blocking it.

Google is no help as it just returns results for energy healing helping autism.

Can an autistic person successfully train in and use energy healing or am I wasting my time trying?

Parents
  • The thing I'm not getting is that you can convince a person that you've 'healed' them - but what real, presenting problem can you actually fix and how exactly would a low-Chi hamster thank you for your healing?    How would you measure success - apart from a bank balance?

• If you had an open mind it would be worth responding. I think I'll simply suggest you do your own research.

• I have done my research and it all comes down to scamming people.    The very best thing I've heard is 'completely unproven' - everything else seems to indicate fakery and separating gullible people from their cash.

Now I have any open mind and am willing to believe - to an extent - but when you intend to sell a product to people - especially when animals are involved - empty promises = scam.,

• I have done my research and it all comes down to scamming people.    The very best thing I've heard is 'completely unproven' - everything else seems to indicate fakery and separating gullible people from their cash.

Now I have any open mind and am willing to believe - to an extent - but when you intend to sell a product to people - especially when animals are involved - empty promises = scam.,

Children
No Data