Energy Healing

I'm newly on the NHS waiting list for an adult autism assessment.

Also recently enrolled in a pet therapy course which includes energy healing. I'm struggling with the latter part but don't know if it's me and being new to it or any potential spectrum effects blocking it.

Google is no help as it just returns results for energy healing helping autism.

Can an autistic person successfully train in and use energy healing or am I wasting my time trying?

Parents
  • Energy healing? Is that like a spiritual/faith/reiki healing type thing but for animals? I have previously had good results for pain with healing & learned how to do it myself. I could literally teach anyone how in 30 seconds. I appreciate it sounds nuts & don't expect everyone to agree that its a real thing.

I didn't go into it expecting anything, but I had an amazing healer who helped my chronic pain enormously. Sadly we lost touch when I moved & I've never been able to find anyone who can replicate her results. The course sounds great btw. I'd do it myself if I were offered it. Who is it with? If you don't mind me asking?

• Energy healing? Is that like a spiritual/faith/reiki healing type thing but for animals? I have previously had good results for pain with healing & learned how to do it myself. I could literally teach anyone how in 30 seconds. I appreciate it sounds nuts & don't expect everyone to agree that its a real thing.

I didn't go into it expecting anything, but I had an amazing healer who helped my chronic pain enormously. Sadly we lost touch when I moved & I've never been able to find anyone who can replicate her results. The course sounds great btw. I'd do it myself if I were offered it. Who is it with? If you don't mind me asking?

Children