Does anyone else sleep loads?

If I am working full time, I find the only thing that helps me recover from overwhelm is sleep. If I am tired I literally cannot process information. Does anyone else sleep loads? I've always slept too much as my coping mechanism. 

Parents
  • Same here. I've worked over my contracted hours this week and really felt it. So every day this week,  I've logged off, literally felt so exhausted I couldn't function, and fallen asleep for 3-4 hours. I'd like to say it was an age thing but I've always been that way.

Happened at school / Uni too - once I'd finished the day and got home I had to crash out for a few hours before I could do anything.

• Same here. I've worked over my contracted hours this week and really felt it. So every day this week,  I've logged off, literally felt so exhausted I couldn't function, and fallen asleep for 3-4 hours. I'd like to say it was an age thing but I've always been that way.

Happened at school / Uni too - once I'd finished the day and got home I had to crash out for a few hours before I could do anything.

Children