Feel Misunderstood during Initial diagnosis appointment

After what has Honestly been several years of recommendations This week I had my initial appointment for diagnosis with asd. During this appointment the Dr asked me about my repetitive behaviours such as my schedule, during this I tried to explain that because of my inconsistent university schedule and a difficult relationship with sleep that I do not have a schedule based strictly off of time e.g. waking up at 7:30 everyday but rather that I have a schedule based on the order of and how I do things in my day to day life. I also tried to go onto explain behaviours such as sticking to eating the same foods and using the same bowels and plates and glasses and such to eat with.  Before I could do this my Dr cut me off and told me he was going to put that down as 'no repetitive behaviours' which I do not feel is the truth.

I would like to know if anyone feels this would be worth bringing up at my next appointment as I really do not want to misrepresent myself or be misrepresented during this whole process or even if I am just being completely incorrect in my own assessment of the situation. Thank you. 

Parents Reply Children
No Data