I need somewhere nice to live

I don't want to be around on this earth for much longer if I don't find somewhere nice to live. I'm not just able to live with abuse from people anymore.

Parents
  • some people literally live in............cars...............vans...............trailers............. here in the usa, we call it stealth camping... you're in a vehicle, you try to blend in, you've got your stuff with you. if there's too much noise or light or whatever, you move. people learn various tricks and strategies to not get hassled. this is probably the most out there suggestion yuou'll get......

• some people literally live in............cars...............vans...............trailers............. here in the usa, we call it stealth camping... you're in a vehicle, you try to blend in, you've got your stuff with you. if there's too much noise or light or whatever, you move. people learn various tricks and strategies to not get hassled. this is probably the most out there suggestion yuou'll get......

Children
  • oh --- too bad. i was trying to suggest something uber-different, because i'm considering moving, and realize how uber hard it is to avoid all the sensitivities aspies might have...................... another consideration is mixed use housing, which also houses disabled people..... i would consider that, since my needs are so hard to fulfill

• Van life doesn't really work in the uk - the country is too small and congested to hide in plain sight.   It's much more of a US-thing with its history of pioneering and self-sufficient life in the Wild West..

In the UK, there'll always be someone around to notice sound or light coming from a parked van and you become an instant target for the low-life or the police.

• It's a criminal offence to do this in some parts of the U.K. You need to be very aware of local guidelines if you're going to attempt this or you can be landed with a huge fine or jail.