Emotions

Okay so this might seem disjointed as it's late and brain isn't working too well. Anyway. I have been recently noticing that I do not know what many emotions feel like. I know this sounds strange, but I don't know what being happy feels like for example. The only one I know well is anger (I think). Does anyone else have this issue and is there a way to help you feel these things? I know it's an autistic trait but wondering about other people's own experiences. Thanks!

Parents
  • Same here.

A lot of depressed because of bullies, or just mean people, that are mean, because they can, and you happened to be on their way, but I get home and  I get to normal quickly.

I get angry sometimes, but it's so intense it burns out in seconds, and I'm normal again.

Being excited about something I like and being happy feels alike to me, so I'm not sure if I get it right.

Most embarrassing is I'm not sure if what I felt for my exgirlfriend was actually love, no other entries to compare to unfortunately, luckily for me I've never told her that, otherwise it would over long time ago.

Maybe unintentionally we're doing it to ourselves by masking, to learn to recognise, and name it, you need to experience it, and we need a lot more time and entries for that process to take effect.

• Same here.

A lot of depressed because of bullies, or just mean people, that are mean, because they can, and you happened to be on their way, but I get home and  I get to normal quickly.

I get angry sometimes, but it's so intense it burns out in seconds, and I'm normal again.

Being excited about something I like and being happy feels alike to me, so I'm not sure if I get it right.

Most embarrassing is I'm not sure if what I felt for my exgirlfriend was actually love, no other entries to compare to unfortunately, luckily for me I've never told her that, otherwise it would over long time ago.

Maybe unintentionally we're doing it to ourselves by masking, to learn to recognise, and name it, you need to experience it, and we need a lot more time and entries for that process to take effect.

Children