Julian Assange

He is an autistic journalist, wanted in USA for 175 year prison sentence, but is dying in a London Prison at the age of 49.

Have a look at recent pictures of him!!

60 doctors have signed a statement of concern about his medical situation and the legal management.

He had his trial in September but not being finally judged until January

Anyone supporting his plight for Autism Injustice?

Parents Reply Children
  • I feel I am less polished and deteriorating. I am not aware I am hiding anything about what happened. You could message me to say what your memory recalls that fuels your opinion

I do want help and seek out standard and alternative  practitioners and see at least one person each week about this. None have been able to help

• I'm not making fun of you - I'd love to help you but you keep making it clear that you don't want help, you just want to keep repeating (and editing) your posts.

Added for edited post above.

No Dave - I am perfectly able to understand exactly how the media works - and I'm also capable of separating hard concrete facts from insinuations and salacious story writing - and I build aspie-patterns to separate truth and fiction so I consider I have a pretty good handle on the reality of your case - plus, in your earlier posts from a few years ago, you were less polished and you accidentally leaked out far more data than you reveal these days.

I have not 'fallen' for anyone's 'facts', but we both know the story you present on here these days bears a very distant link to the hard facts of the time..

• I thought this website is to help and support, not make fun of people's problems.

• I presume the media influence to you is nothing about facts. They put salacious quotes from the prosecution and no quotes from the defence, but use their own words to retain a salacious story. Clesrly it worked with you and most people who have read and fallen for their story