weirdest food competition

just reply with any real weird food combinations or habits

lets see who is the weirdiest !

Parents
  • I previously mentioned my late mother.  Who insisted on food being exactly how she wanted.  No compromises.

• Tea bags had to be rectangular.  I once bought round tea bags, whole packet of 80 went into the bin.
    • Milk going into coffee had to be boiled.  I once put unboiled milk into her coffee.  She poured it down the kitchen sink.
    • Milk had to be the gold top, channel island extra fat, not homogeneous.  And only 1 litre bottles because once it's opened it starts to go off. (Even in a fridge).  My sister once offered to do the shopping, we told her that we wanted TWO 1 litre bottles of the gold top channel island milk.  She bought us, ONE 2 litre bottle of standard supermarket own brand milk.  The whole bottle was again poured down the sink.
  • Boiling the milk then adding the coffee, then adding the boiling water is the only way i can palete coffee, If not it got a weird burnt taste to it. 

• to me you are making a real good coffee ,,,   would love your coffee  and think so would others

Reply Children
No Data