weirdest food competition

just reply with any real weird food combinations or habits

lets see who is the weirdiest !

Parents
  • I previously mentioned my late mother.  Who insisted on food being exactly how she wanted.  No compromises.

• Tea bags had to be rectangular.  I once bought round tea bags, whole packet of 80 went into the bin.
    • Milk going into coffee had to be boiled.  I once put unboiled milk into her coffee.  She poured it down the kitchen sink.
    • Milk had to be the gold top, channel island extra fat, not homogeneous.  And only 1 litre bottles because once it's opened it starts to go off. (Even in a fridge).  My sister once offered to do the shopping, we told her that we wanted TWO 1 litre bottles of the gold top channel island milk.  She bought us, ONE 2 litre bottle of standard supermarket own brand milk.  The whole bottle was again poured down the sink.
  • blimey, she is, either really fussy or,  one of those pesky autistics ?

• It's a long story and I'm still angry at her hypocritical attitude towards food.

As children we had it drilled into our heads that food was sacred and we had to eat everything that was put onto our plates.  Food must never be wasted, how millions of people go hungry throughout the world.

But, when food wasn't exactly how she liked it.  In the bin!

•  It is very odd behaviour when u see it written down.

Reply Children
No Data