Do you stack?

I was recently ask why I stack thing, I replied I'm not sure why perhaps another form of tick. Does Anyone else stack? 

• let rip DC let it all out :)

...Um...No Thank You. Slight smile

• ..Thank You for replying! I know not much what else to add apart from what I have already said though, & Yes I truly meant it. In My gratitude, I have voted everyone up so far that has replied here.

(...Are there so many replies that it was hard to for Me to choose who to vote up...? -- yes this is *sarcasm*. I am getting a bit fed up of Threads lately where I post so much, and then the Threads just drop away in favour of 'common questions'. Excuse Me a tiny rant, there.)

• reasoning :" enjoy toys that can be sorted by colour or pattern, like blocks, cards or dominoes,

if a child stacks toys but then goes on to play with them that is non autism 

interestng difference.

• When young I would put a pack of card into the 4 familes shuffle and redo, I would sort lego into armies of each colour. This lining up of toys is apparently the same as stacking I have  just found out. Stacking is a common in autisitc children i just used a  diferent  form but only when I was below 11 years old.  Today, If handed a pack of shuffled cards I will automatically  sort them into the 4 families I get a buzz from that.

• There really was no direction intended I just wanted to hear people's experiences when it comes to sometime unusual habits that I share. 

• stone opposed to coins.

...sorry I wrote My answer forgetting that. This goes off onto a different tangent, about how things feel and the energy they give off... since I do not know which direction this Thread was intended to go, I leave off to see which way the discussion turns. Thanks. (!)

• Greetings.Slight smile  I also like to stack Yes, I might know not why... but it is as if adding a bit of Fun and Thrill to an otherwise boring/mundane/ordinary/heading-towards-a-tad-annoying day, hour, or time. I see a fruit bowl, I stack Oranges or Bananas. In a shop, I stack whatever I am buying. In a loooong boring queue, I stack my items and/or the Coins I use to pay.

It is the thrill of seeing how high it can go, or attempting to use spooky mind, control or will, to prevent it from falling over, or testing the laws of mathematics, and physics, or noting how it all falls over, or, and... well, just plain FUN as I say, it is a distraction from the mundane, even if brief...!

I do this when I am bored, or if persons are watching, it lightens any (hostile) thoughts at M'self. I see it as a form of play where one is not allowed to (as an Adult). Warning: never ever stack stack stuff belonging to anyone else though... it invites a "I can stack this better'n You can 'cause it's mine" kind of challenge... 

Anyway, I hope this Post is a useful insight even if slightly. Also stacking is a useful way to confuse (hostile) people. I think I could write more, but that is most of it for now. Good Fortune To You.  Slight smile

• Things that are not normally stack up.

For example stone opposed to coins.