Undiagnosed spouse?

I've gradually come to believe my husband has asd and that this underpins our problems. This may sound arrogant, which is partly why it's taken so long for me to speak up.

He finally agreed to raise it with gp but 2 questionnaires later and the gp says there's no hint of asd showing.

This is crushing for me and I'm wondering what experiences other people have had?

Parents
  • We had similar. I then begged my husband to see a psychotherapist who is being very helpful. It's blindingly obvious my husband is asd. It may be worth both of you consulting a therapist though it costs. Aspergers people won't always be able to tell the full story and your insight will help a therapist understand. Good luck. It's very lonely and hard  

• We had similar. I then begged my husband to see a psychotherapist who is being very helpful. It's blindingly obvious my husband is asd. It may be worth both of you consulting a therapist though it costs. Aspergers people won't always be able to tell the full story and your insight will help a therapist understand. Good luck. It's very lonely and hard  

Children
No Data