How can I make friends?

Hi, I'm a 25 year old woman with 'high functioning' Autism and sadly I don't have any friends at the moment. I don't study or work so I'm completely alone, I really want to have friends I just don't know how to make them in my current situation where I don't have contact with anyone outside of my home. I struggle to even make friends online... I've asked professionals if there are any clubs etc I can join to make friends but there is literally no support for adults with Autism where I live, it's really sad.

I've come here in hopes of making friends from this forum, or if anyone here knows somewhere I can go to find people? I live in Lincoln UK so if anyone here lives nearby that would be cool too. My main interests are animals, gaming (xbox and nintendo switch) and cars! I mainly use instagram or whatsapp. I'm also interested in group activities or meet ups etc for adults with Autism. 

If anyone can help me with information or if you want to be friends feel free to reply or message me. Slight smile

Parents Reply Children
No Data