Theory about greying hair and aspergers/autism

I have a theory that people with aspergers/high functioning autism are prone to going grey - follicly speaking - sooner than the average person. I have and I know a couple of other people like me who also have gone grey earlier than you'd typically expect.

Perhaps it's stress-related, or dealing with the constant anxiety. It's an admittedly small sample size! Any thoughts?

Parents
  • Self Diagnosed AuDHD. Had copper red hair growing up and blue eyes. Hair darkened by 18 and began graying. Was salt and pepper by 30. Now 49 and pure silver with light gray eyes. Always thought it was cool when younger and made me different but now that I'm older, it's meh. But I do look and identify as younger than my age otherwise.

• Self Diagnosed AuDHD. Had copper red hair growing up and blue eyes. Hair darkened by 18 and began graying. Was salt and pepper by 30. Now 49 and pure silver with light gray eyes. Always thought it was cool when younger and made me different but now that I'm older, it's meh. But I do look and identify as younger than my age otherwise.

Children
No Data