Plastic

Hi plastic. I cant work out how to search and have lost your thread. How are you today?

Parents
  • Hiya - I'm ok thanks - still very agitated and anxious.    

My social worker has written a letter for me to deal with the Sainsburys issues so we'll see what happens with that next week.    The letter should help with my anxiety over the shopping.

I managed to speak to building control too - they seem happy with my solution to the building problem but they are not going out for inspections so there's a risk they might not like what I'm doing when they see it in the flesh.

How are you?        How are your anxiety levels?

• Hiya - I'm ok thanks - still very agitated and anxious.    

My social worker has written a letter for me to deal with the Sainsburys issues so we'll see what happens with that next week.    The letter should help with my anxiety over the shopping.

I managed to speak to building control too - they seem happy with my solution to the building problem but they are not going out for inspections so there's a risk they might not like what I'm doing when they see it in the flesh.

How are you?        How are your anxiety levels?

Children
  • I'm glad that your more positive. Hopefully the restrictions in sainsbury's will ease for you. Their pretty much back to normal in our local supermarket so fingers crossed they will be for you too.

What was you doing to your building? I've forgotten sorry

My anxiety is at a ridiculous level I'm struggling. Theyve decided some mindfulness thing over zoom might help. I doubt it but I really dont care any more