The road to nowhere

Hello,

I'm trying to change my career path, but I can't seem to choose because I get the same feeling from all of them. My experiences, while nowhere near as bad as others on this forum, have soured me and I view all job descriptions with suspicion and paranoia.   It's less like choosing what I want to do and more like trying to choose the option that will result in the least amount of pain.  Do other people experience this?

Parents
  • Hello mate,

Yes I can relate to what you’re saying about the work situation. I had the same problem. It’s very annoying, because it’s not that I didn’t want to work, my issue was, I was more worried about the people I’d be working with, rather than the job itself. I’ve had quite a few jobs over the years, and a lot of them I didn’t like. It definitely depends on the people you work with in my opinion. Maybe you will find something that suits you soon. 

• Hello mate,

Yes I can relate to what you’re saying about the work situation. I had the same problem. It’s very annoying, because it’s not that I didn’t want to work, my issue was, I was more worried about the people I’d be working with, rather than the job itself. I’ve had quite a few jobs over the years, and a lot of them I didn’t like. It definitely depends on the people you work with in my opinion. Maybe you will find something that suits you soon. 

Children
No Data