Temperature change struggles

I was wondering how common it is to suffer when it comes to temperature change. Getting too hot isn’t as bad for me it’s when it comes to the cold I feel it right through me. I could be on a beach and it be really hot but the moment a cloud comes over or a big gust of wind I’m left with instant goosebumps and shivering to the core! Even down to getting out of bed on a night and running to the bathroom I am freezing by the time I get back in the covers to the point it’s took my breath away. 
I find it much harder in the winter to go out with this added on top. I can’t come out of a restaurant or a venue without it physically being a struggle to adjust. I find it get really hot when in these places more so with the anxiety that comes with social situations and tend to then feel even colder as I’m leaving. 

I also suffer bad with night sweats - I’ve had all sorts of tests and as far as my GP is concerned medically there’s not any flags for concern, it’s not every night but definitely more nights than not. I have now had it mentioned that this could also be part of the sensory issues, I am freezing when I get into bed and need the duvet wrapped up but then when I am asleep my body is getting too hot without me realising and this is what could be causing them.

Any ideas to make it either a bit easier to manage or to practically prevent some of those feelings?

Parents
  • I struggle with this, actually I stopped using a duvet and started using a cotton sheet and cotton blanket which is heavier but cooler. 

I also found memory foam makes me sweat so I got a cotton top mattress otherwise I move to the spare room where the older spring mattress is cooler. 

• I struggle with this, actually I stopped using a duvet and started using a cotton sheet and cotton blanket which is heavier but cooler. 

I also found memory foam makes me sweat so I got a cotton top mattress otherwise I move to the spare room where the older spring mattress is cooler. 

Children
  • I’m currently testing 3 types of duvets and seeing if this makes a difference, I’m not sure if it’s the pyjamas too as it’s not every night. 

I'm trying to work out if it’s the material in my top that’s causing me to wake up that drenched, i don’t tend to wake up during the night it’s when I wake up in the morning and I’m soaking

We shall see!