A dump of information before my head explodes - the nonsense of covid

Hi all

All through this pandemic I've been stressed as I cant figure out why people do the things that they do or why things are happening the way they are as they dont make sense.

For example in our town -I was told 'we think you have the virus but we're only testing people who have been to Italy or classed as vulnerable. your lungs are strong, you can fight it (i was having really bad trouble breathing and the paramedic checked my lungs etc - said not guaranteed i have it but im like the others hes seen with it)

The pharmacy, knowing the whole household was now under quarantine for suspected covid told me to collect my own inhalors (I couldnt breath and they were labelled urgent). They said I should collect myself or go without (she was quite rude) as their trying to protect vulnerable people. In my mind. if I go into the pharmacy I could spread it and the vulnerable people would catch it either in the pharmacy or through the delivery driver from a colleague so I couldnt handle that as in my head theres rule breaking and its nonsensical

Currently people are having daily bonfires burning all sorts, Im 5 weeks in since the start of the virus and was now told I can safely go outside, the daily bonfires, Im sure are whats made my breathing worse. I spoke to a neighbour about her dad as he didnt look good, he has COPD hes having trouble breathing plus 2 others in the road. I contacted the council and they say bonfires arent illeagal. I explain but th virus causes breathing issues and we are all stuck at home can they put a temporary ban. Their reply is no. - I read online a few days later that counties are making a temporary ban but not ours.

Our council is proposing the whole town celebrates ve day by having a bbq in their gardens! great more air pollution. I message them explaining and asking can they reconsider. They replied no as its a one off event and BBQ's are a good way to celebrate summer! 

My breathing is deteriorating again so Ive called the doctor for advice. Because of the BBQs, Im now put on the vulnerable list! I have to stay in until June, so no more trying to walk a little distance to build my lungs up. To me its because of the selfish people in the town and the useless council Im now locked down and I am angry

The UKs herd immunity rubbish, I didnt agree with it back then and said it wont work and look what happened. Its the reason I caught the virus. 

I wasent on the vulnerable list whilst contagious and have no family, I was told I had to go out to buy food! again I would be flouting the whole point of staying home! I managed on what we had as I couldnt get slots online and when i did manage a slot i was told its all out of stock! I tried contacting the supermarkets but again i wasent vulnerable so fell in a grey area lol

Our town are clearing out their houses and people are collecting clothing, toys, furniture from each others homes after adding to facebook

Their saying the virus stays on hard surfaces for upto 72 hours but they also say letters and parcels arent an issue?

I dont like nonense and the whole disaster is nonsense to me

The way things are we may as well go back to normal as no ones taking it seriously at all their just making it worse for those who are ill and need to recover.

Parents Reply Children
No Data