Are you avoiding any group activity?

With the Coronavirus has anyone here stopped going to places such as support groups, classes etc.?

Parents
  • I am locked out for the next 3 months or so.  I'm in the group that has the flu jab every year and live with parents, both over 70.  This year is essentially a complete write off.  I dont see Covid going away in 3 months.  I think it will still be doing the rounds in a year or two.

TBH even if I wasnt I would avoid group situations.  no point in increasing risk factors with such a bad virus.  Plus its not just you.  The other people around you pay the price if you go down with it.

• I am locked out for the next 3 months or so.  I'm in the group that has the flu jab every year and live with parents, both over 70.  This year is essentially a complete write off.  I dont see Covid going away in 3 months.  I think it will still be doing the rounds in a year or two.

TBH even if I wasnt I would avoid group situations.  no point in increasing risk factors with such a bad virus.  Plus its not just you.  The other people around you pay the price if you go down with it.

Children
No Data