First assessment - telling a story with 5 objects

Hi,

I’ve recently had my first autism assessment (online) and towards the end of it I was asked to tell a story with 5 objects I’d chosen. I chose the first 5 things that happened to be on the sofa next to me. I was asked to tell a story with them & I just couldn’t. I told the assessor this & she said it was ok. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Parents
  • Hi Bob.   i just want to point out, that the test is supposed to be able to identify those with autism, so they specifically give you tasks that a 'normal' person would be ok with but an autistic person would struggle with.

the purpose of the task is to see if you can do it or not ...  if you can't, it does make you a bad person, it just another indicator that you are autistic.

• Hi Bob.   i just want to point out, that the test is supposed to be able to identify those with autism, so they specifically give you tasks that a 'normal' person would be ok with but an autistic person would struggle with.

the purpose of the task is to see if you can do it or not ...  if you can't, it does make you a bad person, it just another indicator that you are autistic.

Children
No Data