Linked Words Game

Each player posts two words that go together, but he must use the second word that the last player posted and a new word that he thinks of himself. For example, "French bread," "bread pudding," "pudding cake."

Parents Reply

• Good Afternoon Deepthought.

Dude...It seems like it falls to myself to tell you directly that you haven't read the rules or have misinterpreted them?

Pegg put me square earlier with her kindly nudge (as I perceived it) to be cognisant of the rule of using the second word of the preceding post as the first word of the next one.  I get Pegg.....I think ?! (I'm autistic-don't-u-know!)

It is lovely to have you pop back up on the pages.  I am confident that the nature of this matter, and the way in which I have raised it to you, will have proved appropriate and "right" under the circumstances.  However, if I have caused you embarrassment or anxiety by doing so, I'm sure we can arrange a cage fight or duel to satiate your rage at me.

Yours,

Number.

No anxiety or rage about following rules, just seizure frasgged left-right; first-last muddles of mind ~ correction of:

Styling tongs

Kitchen Tongs

Therefore being:

Tongs Akimbo

Children