used for sex stuff

So a 50 something loner that does nothing except work 16 hour days 5 days a week and then spends time with his mum once a week, meets an autistic lad in his late 30's, and tries very hard to befriend him..AGAIN. They had met when the autistic lad was in his 20's and working with the older guy...but they went their separate ways after an argument. They stopped talking...but not before the older lad had touched the autistics penis one drunken night. The older guy always has and always will make lewd jokes of a gay camp nature but will always deny this incident ever happened.

However there is a lot of evidence of more recent masturbation sessions that make denial of anything seem a bit pointless. A lot of comments were made by this guy about best friends and living together in the future to an isolated autistic and they led to getting naked. To getting naked with a guy that denies he his even slightly gay. A guy that suggests every camp comment he makes his a joke. He must pretend hes playing a character in a tv show or something when naked with another guy. That or he is very much gay but wont admit it.

In any case what he is or isn't really isn't the point. The point is this guy went from talking love and living together to saying that he was happy with once a week masturbation sessions. Living together was no longer an option. He basically said he really doesn't care about anyone elses happiness so nothing is going to change. And he even said the autistic lad was abusive for saying he is not happy with *** and go once a week. He said he knew he was busy and had to work. Which he does not have to do. He's got money from wages low rent and a big inheritance and he chooses to work. He chooses to work long hours because his audience is captive. And because in a dirty warehouse he can tell his so called jokes and if they offend people there's no repercussion because its just warehouse banter. He actually seems to admit that he enjoys upsetting people.

He doesn't do anything he doesn't want to do. Simple. He claims to be a victim and calls the autistic lad his best friend one day and tells him he depresses him the next. On more than one occasion the autistic lads been left feeling used and lied to. And on more than one occasion left feeling isolated and suicidal due to the older guys selfish behavior. The older guy doesn't care though. He just says to the autistic guy you depress me....and then if he can come back a week later without too much being said he will...he will take take take as long as it makes him happy and as long as the autistic is still warm to the touch !!!!

with so much attention and energy directed towards this guy and his once a week visits and past promises of more than that...the autistic lad is more isolated than ever. The older lad has left him

now PLEASE tell me if you can !! what do you make of this situation. I am thinking one clueless about sex autistic has been led on by a loner with a personality disorder or something !! but a second opinion would be great !! thanks

Parents Reply
  • Thank you for your email. I have sent you a reply. In short this problem has been reported to social services before but they did not intervene . It has now been reported again and I will update this post with the outcome

Children
No Data