Making new friends

Hi I'm looking to make new friends. My interests are going down the gym, boxing, walking, cinema and meet for cup of coffee. 

• Im quite close to Milton Keynes ish!    Ampthill!

• I'm looking for more friends locally  Bedfordshire Milton Keynes borders!!

• My favorite walk is walking up to the mountain near by where I live . And it is very interesting and it's got a farm up there , where you can go for really nice walks up to the farm . I like going for walks up by the river and stopping in a nice pub and having a nice meal and a drink. 

• Occasionally. For example i really enjoyed staying up for Fury Vs Wilder at the weekend. Sometimes i watch old fights on You Tube too.  I'm too ill for walking at the moment but my favourite walks are by rivers and lakes.  I saw a Barn Owl swooping over the river once. Good memory.

• How often do you watch boxing on your laptop? I enjoy using the punchbag at the gym, and I also go to a class boxing every Friday. So where would you like to go walking?

• My old fella was a grizzled hardman type and he passed his love of sport onto me.  I am not that type though and you would beat me up quite easily. haha

• Have you always liked boxing then? I've always liked walking ever since I was a little boy and loved walking my dogs. I Live high up on a mountain so I often walk up there after work and shopping.

• I am in South Wales and I would look forward to meeting you

• I like to watch Boxing on my laptop. And i used to enjoy walking.

• Hello NA S65667

You might like to look at the link below to see if you could find a social group in the area that you live in.

https://www.autism.org.uk/directory.aspx

I hope you find it useful.

Best wishes.

Lorraine Mod

• I am a totally blind autistic who has unbelievable difficulty making friends. I had trouble making them at school and was told it would get better as an adult. It hasn't got any better if anything I think it's become worse and about ten times more isolating. People just don't seem to relate to my quirky sense of humour and my intellect. I think of life as a swimming pool, when I talk about my main special interest which is the brain and psychology that is the deep end. When I am talking about some of my more childlike special interests or engaging in what others would consider childish humour that is my shallow end. For some reason unbeknownst to me and I don't know if it's because I'm blind or autistic, but people just can't relate to me and I can't relate to them. I have often been deceived by thinking I've made a best friend only to find they've done the dirty on me by not getting it like I thought they did. My inability to use my filters has also caused a lot of problems in friendships with me. I have been renowned for losing my temper with them in a frustration episode and I've often been described as blunt and brutally honest which I can well be. I just want someone to be my friend, male or female, doesn't matter. I just want someone to see past the bluntness and unintentional selfishness and look at the integrity I have and my decency and morality and of course my whacky sense of humour. The few times people have gotten to know me they have seen the real person who is moral, loving, kind, dedicated, always wanting to please and not to hurt, and someone who is funny and resembles the innocence of a child.

• You need to say whereabouts you are if you want to find people to meet!! x