*TRY THIS * The Gratitude Thread - a "Change Thinking" technique

This is a technique to change how you think to the more positive.

all you have to do is list things you are blessed to have  ( even just one thing is a positive step )

here's mine today ( Below )

Visit on a regular basis to change how you think. 

Parents
  • Grateful for a twenty-seven-minute phone conversation I had with a friend from Belfast.

Also, grateful for;

My new car's tax book arriving in the post yesterday, and paying the road tax online on gov dot UK.

The internet passing my time.

Being able to stand my ground with a friend who refuses to take 'No' for an answer.

• u're on the road ! Red carRed carRed carRed carRed carRed carRed carPolice carTaxi

• Grateful for my work gloves and Friday the Thirteenth Ice Hockey mask for heading out to collect meds.

Grateful for losing weight, when all around me are decadent with their food. Slight smile

Grateful for bank transfers through my Nationwide app, and card reader.

Grateful that I no longer associate with the (kleptomaniac) Irish banks.

Grateful that Northern Ireland is bucking the Covid-19 trend and has low case-rate numbers.

• Grateful for my work gloves and Friday the Thirteenth Ice Hockey mask for heading out to collect meds.

Grateful for losing weight, when all around me are decadent with their food. Slight smile

Grateful for bank transfers through my Nationwide app, and card reader.

Grateful that I no longer associate with the (kleptomaniac) Irish banks.

Grateful that Northern Ireland is bucking the Covid-19 trend and has low case-rate numbers.

Children